Take Control Of Your Online Reputation
Receive Alerts On Negative Reviews
Stream Positive Reviews On Your Website & Social Pages
Consistently Ask Customers For Reviews Via Email, Website & Text
Review Management Software & Services
Customer reviews and ratings are available across more websites and in greater volume than ever before. They’re essential for a business to be ranked in search results, to connect with customers, and influence consumer decision-making.
See Your Current On-Line Reputation
Use our free Review Scan to generate an instant reputation report and see how your business appears on local review sites.
Online Reputation Management Software Features
Review Monitoring & Alerts
- 24/7 Monitoring for new reviews
- Major, minor and industry-specific review sites available
- Send email alerts to specific staff based on custom criteria
- Coordinate team responses & react quickly to negative reviews
- Collect reviews via email, website, QR code, and text
- Guide customers with clear instructions
- Target major, local, and industry sites
- Segment positive vs. negative feedback to pre-empt negative reviews
- Engage customers with coupons and offers
- Upload campaign recipients in bulk via CSV or Excel file
- Automate sending, follow-up, and de-duplication recipients
- Monitor major, minor and industry-specific sites for reviews
- 24/7 review alerts and send to staff based on custom criteria
- Coordinate and manage team responses with simple tools
- Respond directly to Facebook and Google reviews
- See data on reviewer clicks, click-through, and conversions
- Recurring reports to delivered via Web, PDF and CSV
- Multiple, recurring reports to go to stores/staff on any schedule
Review Marketing & Syndication
- Shares positive reviews on social media profiles
- Streams latest and greatest reviews to your website
- Multi-location review feed for syndicated “social proof”
- SEO-friendly rich-snippet/schema markup for reviews and rating
Your business reviews affect your bottom line.
Ratings and reviews are available across more channels and in greater volume than even before – and they’re essential for a business to be discoverable in search results, to connect with customers, and influence consumer decision-making.
What Our Customers Have to Say
“Getting reviews matters in our business. Some store managers and employees didn’t understand how important this was to the success of their store. DoubleDome helped us standardize the process and monitor each locations performance. This ensures every location is building a good reputation when someone Googles us.”
“We didn’t think we needed to monitor our online reputation. Then we discovered a bad review created by an ex-employee. Discovering that anyone can review any company location was a real eye-opener. With 5 facilities, we needed someone who could keep an eye on all of them. DoubleDome monitors all of the major review sites to ensure this doesn’t happen again. We even requested reviews from clients to lessen the impact of the negative one.”
Monitored Review Websites
Have Questions About Review Management?